To see a society where women and girls sexual and reproductive health and rights are respected, promoted and protected.
Wfac works with young people and in grassroots communities to connect, support and empower women and girls; through education, campaigns, forum discussions , digital media and among others, Wfac encourages communities to take actions to end gender based violence on women and
girls, advance women’s human rights and ensure they live fulfilling their potentials and realising their sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR), leadership and development
OUR Values & Principles
- We believe in the equality of all
- We are a committed group of young women, dynamic, flexible and compassionate about women and girls rights.
- We believe in success through collective efforts, team work and dynamism.
- We respect human diversity and their pursuit for freedom and happiness
- We value the unique potential and contribution of young women and girls in fostering national growth
- We are committed to creating a safe space for young women to lead and find their own voice
Who We Are
- We Connect grassroots voices to policy makers to inform decision making and influence programmes
- We Empower women & girls on SRHR advocacy and leadership development!
- We Support women and men, boys and girls to speak out on VAW!